Day 1: Arrive in Coorg
Welcome to Karnataka. Arrive at airport/railway station and proceed to Coorg for your hotel stay. Coorg, also called Kodagu, It is one of the beautiful hill stations which include beautiful towns, misty hills, gushing streams and lush green vegetation. You have rest of day at leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 2: Coorg – Sightseeing
Today after breakfast visit Bylakuppe – largest Tibetan settlement in South India and it’s famous for Tibetian Golden Temple. And Later Kaveri Nisargadhama an island formed by river Cauvery. Cauvery Nisargadhama, it is a combination of lush green foliage, thick groves of bamboo, rosewood and teak. On arrival, check in the hotel and freshen up. Spend rest of day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3: Coorg
Full day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4: Coorg – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
|Coorg||Coorg International||Heritage Resort Coorg||Windflower Resort|
Price Per Person in Indian Rupees
|Hotel||Start Date||End Date||Twin ( Min. 2 Adults )||Twin ( Min. 4 Adults )||Extra Bed|
|Standard||01 Apr 2019||30 Sep 2019||18990||15990||10990|
|Standard||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||15990||13990||5990|
|Deluxe||01 Apr 2019||30 Sep 2019||25990||22990||17990|
|Deluxe||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||18990||16990||9990|
|Premium||01 Apr 2019||30 Sep 2019||28990||25990||20990|
|Premium||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||26990||23990||10990|
- 3 Nights in Coorg
- Meals – breakfast, dinner (MAP)
- Local Sightseeing in Coorg on private
- Return Bangalore airport transfer on private
- Airfare and Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The given prices are valid for travel till 31st March 2020
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) etc. for security purpose and hotel policy
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature