AMAZING SRI LANKA
Day 1: Arrive in Colombo – Pinnawala – Dambulla
Welcome to Sri Lanka. Arrive at Colombo airport and transfer to Dambulla via Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. This 24 acres large elephant orphanage is an also breeding pace for elephants, the first elephant baby was born in 1984, and it has the greatest herd of elephants in captivity in the world. Next destination will be the Dambulla Cave Temples. It is the largest and best-preserved cave temple compound in Sri Lanka. These 80 or more caves tell of the inhabitants dating back to the 3rd Century BCE. Five main caves hold the holy Buddhist shrines. The stupa was built in the 5th century AD and the caves contain precious paintings and innumerable Buddha sculptures. Dinner & overnight stay in Dambulla.
Day 2: Dambulla – Sigiriya Rock – Kandy
After breakfast, city tour will commence with the visit to one of the wonders of the ancient world -the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. It is also a UNESCO world Heritage site. Sigiriya Rock was once an ancient Castle used both as a palace and a fortress and was created by the great King Kasyapa. The magnificent rock fortress of Sigiriya is visible for miles from all directions and dominates the surrounding plain. The real evidence of the richness will be affirmed by your visit to the Gem Museum. Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gems in the world. Semi-precious gems, the sapphires of Sri Lanka, which are very exclusive and comes in shades of blue, red, green, white etc. Later check in at Kandy Hotel. Dinner & overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 3: Kandy – City Tour
While on your city tour you will visit one of the world heritages as well as a sacred place for the Buddhists all over the world; namely the Temple of tooth Relic known to the Sri Lankans as Dalada Maligawa.Your next visit will be to the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens which is a paradise for nature lovers. This beautiful flower Eden is restored with over 300 different varieties of orchids, other spices, medicinal plants and Palm trees. Every year more than 1.2 million people are enchanted by the beauty of these 147 acre flower gardens.In the evening you will witness a traditional cultural dance show. Dinner & overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 4: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
This morning after breakfast transfer to Nuwaraeliya. Later during the city tour in Nuwaraeliya you will visit the main attractions of the town which include the golf course, trout streams, Victoria Park, and boating or fishing on Lake Gregory. You can also visit a working tea factory where the slow-growing tea bushes of this highland region produce some of the world’s finest Orange Pekoe tea. You can also add Seetha Eliya and Haggala Gardens. SeethaEliya is a temple which was mentioned in the famous epic Ramayana. Haggala is a temperate hill-country garden where languid low-country lotus and water lily float in their serene loveliness. Overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya.
Day 5: Nuwaraeliya – Bentota
After breakfast travel to Bentota. Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. Another special place is the Madu River. Guests can enjoy with madu river boat safari. Madu River is a paradise of nature. A beautiful river mixed with sea water. The both banks of the river covered with mangroves and Species of various plants. You can see beautiful smallislands speeded over the area. Dinner & overnight stay in Bentota.
Day 6: Bentota – Colombo
Today morning check-out & transfer to Colombo. This is a commercial capital of Sri Lanka. The name “Colombo”, first introduced by the Portuguese in 1505, is believed to be derived from the classical Sinhalese name Kolonthota. The most attractive place which situated in Colombo is Galle face. Guests can visit around the Colombo city. If they want can get an experience with grand lunch in five star hotels in Colombo. While on your city tour in Colombo you may visit famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square, and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship. (Entrance fees to sites not included). For shopping, you may visit Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc. Dinner & overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 7: Colombo – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
|Bentota||Marina Beach Hotel or similar||The Palms Hotel or similar|
|Colombo||Global Towers Hotel or similar||Pearl Grand Hotel or similar|
|Dambulla, Sri Lanka||Palwehera Hotel or similar||Fresco water villa or similar|
|Kandy||Senani Hotel or similar||Oak Ray Regency Hotel or similar|
|Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka||Royal Hills Hotel or similar||Heaven Seven Hotel or similar|
Price Per Person in Indian Rupees
|Hotel||Start Date||End Date||Twin ( Min. 2 Adults )||Twin ( Min. 4 Adults )||Triple||Single||Child with bed||Child no bed|
|Standard||01 Oct 2019||14 Dec 2019||26412||21158||24495||38340||9585||3550|
|Standard||11 Jan 2020||31 Mar 2020||32518||27264||30530||44375||9585||3550|
|Deluxe||01 Oct 2019||14 Dec 2019||28258||22862||25986||42032||10650||4260|
|Deluxe||11 Jan 2020||31 Mar 2020||36778||31382||34506||50552||10650||4260|
- 1 Night in Dambulla
- 2 Nights in Kandy
- 1 Night in Nuwara Eliya
- 1 Night in Bentota
- 1 Night in Colombo
- Meals : breakfast and dinner
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- City sightseeing in Dambulla, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Bentota (Entrance fees not included)
- Return airport transfers
- All sightseeing and transfers by private AC vehicle
- Airfare and Taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The given prices are valid for travel till 31st March 2020
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature