AMAZING NORTH EAST
Day 1: Arrive in Guwahati – Local sightseeing
Welcome to Guwahati. Meet and be assisted by our representative at the airport/Railway Station. Transfer to your hotel. Later proceed to visit amakhya temple – The temple is dedicated to goddess Kamakhya, an incarnation of Sati. It is on Nilachal hill, says the Shiva Purana that the yoni or creative organ of Sati fell when Vishnu, in a bid to save the world from the Shiva’s tandava nrittya or dance of destruction, cut her dead body into 51 pieces with his suddarshan chakra. Also visit Navagraha temple, Umananda temple, Balaji Temple, state Zoo. Overnight stay in Guwahati.
Day 2: Guwahati – Shillong
After breakfast transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called Scotland of the East. Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 3: Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong
Get up early today to enjoy the mesmerizing mornings of Shillong. After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (60 kms 1½hrs), which is the wettest place in the world. Visit Saimika Park, Eco Park, Dainthlen Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Nohsngithiang Falls, Mawsamai Caves. Evening return to Shillong. Visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 4: Shillong – Kaziranga
After early breakfast drive to Kaziranga. Upon arrival at Kaziranga check in at hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 5: Kaziranga
Early Morning go for 1 Hour Elephant ride. After breakfast proceed for Jeep safari (at own expense) in the Central Range. Later enjoy Local Village and Tea Garden (Outer View) tour. Kaziranga, the World Heritage Site is the oldest park in Assam and is located on the banks of the Brahmaputra River. Kaziranga National Park is a natural habitat for conservation of biologically diverse flora and fauna. Overnight stay in Kaziranga.
Day 6: Kaziranga – Guwahati – Departure
After breakfast check out from hotel. With everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for return journey.
|Guwahati, Assam, India||Mayflower Hotel or similar||Lily Hotel or similar||Kiranshree Grand or similar|
|Kaziranga||Bon Habi / Wild Grass Lodge or similar||Polo Tower / Centre Point or similar||Diphulu River Lodge/ Iora – The Retreat or similar|
|Shillong, Meghalaya, India||Kaizum Inn or similar||Polo Tower / Centre Point or similar||Ri-Kynjai Resort / Tripura Castle or similar|
Price Per Person in Indian Rupees
|Hotel||Start Date||End Date||Twin ( Min. 2 Adults )||Twin ( Min. 4 Adults )||Extra Bed||Single||Child no bed|
|Standard||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||26990||19990||10990||46990||7490|
|Deluxe||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||30990||24490||13990||55990||10490|
|Premium||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||44490||39990||26490||79990||17990|
- 1 Night is Guwahati with breakfast
- 2 Nights in Shillong with breakfast
- 2 Nights in Kaziranga NP with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Elephant safari at Kaziranga NP
- Excursion to Cherrapunjee from Shillong
- All transfers and local sightseeing by private AC vehicle
- Airfare and Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The given prices are valid for travel till 31st March 2020
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) etc. for security purpose and hotel policy
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature