Day 1: Arrive in Delhi – Shimla
Arrive Delhi Airport/Railway Station and Transfer by road to Shimla (approx. 340 kms/8 hrs) former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snowcapped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas, Arrive & check in at the Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
In the morning visit Kufri, 30 Minutes’ drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snowcapped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hour’s drive from Shimla and a very popular ski resort during the winter months. Later take a walking tour of Shimla and visit the Jakhoo hills which, offers panoramic view of the Shimla town, Vice-regal lodge Mall road. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla – Manali
Morning drive to Manali (approx 290 kms / 7 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 meters. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort. Arrive and check in the hotel. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4: Manali
Morning proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali covering the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent woodcarving, Tibetan Monastery and a handicraft center. Rest of the day at leisure OR Enjoy walk to nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known for hot sulphur springs. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5: Manali – Snow Point
Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks. A place not to be missed is Rohtang Pass, 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters (subject to weather conditions and @ your own cost). Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 6: Manali – Chandigarh
Morning check out from the Hotel and transfer by road to Chandigarh (276 kms/7-8 hrs). Enroute visit Kullu valley, celebrated as the valley of Gods. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Day 7: Chandigarh – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
|Chandigarh||Hotel Shagun or similar||Velvet Clarks Exotica or similar||Park Plaza Chandigarh / The Fern Residency or similar|
|Manali||Kingston or similar||Hotel Apple Paradise or similar||Sterling Manali or similar|
|Shimla||Shingar Hotel or similar||Woodville Palace Hotel Shimla or similar||Sterling Kufri or similar|
Price Per Person in Indian Rupees
|Hotel||Start Date||End Date||Twin ( Min. 2 Adults )||Twin ( Min. 4 Adults )||Extra Bed||Single|
|Budget||01 Apr 2019||30 Sep 2019||25990||22990||14990||45990|
|Budget||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||18990||15990||8490||32990|
|Standard||01 Apr 2019||30 Sep 2019||28990||24990||17990||51990|
|Standard||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||22990||19990||12990||40990|
|Deluxe||01 Apr 2019||30 Sep 2019||33990||29990||23990||62990|
|Deluxe||01 Oct 2019||31 Mar 2020||25990||22990||15990||46990|
- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Chandigarh
- Meals : Breakfast and Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary above
- Local sightseeing in Shimla & Manali
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point from Manali
- All transfers and local sightseeing by private AC vehicle
- Airfare and Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The given prices are valid for travel till 31st March 2020
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) etc. for security purpose & hotel policy
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature